Discuss Old Honeywell 4200 3879 001 Room Stat Replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Room stat needs replacing as only clicks in above 25

T'is as old as yonder hills.

What could I replace this stat with?!

Thank you!

IMG_20171216_153546.jpg

IMG_20171216_153626.jpg

Honeywell 6360b

Replaced with 6360B but now the stat overrides the programmer... ie. the boiler does not respond to the programmer, is always on and only goes off when wall stat allows.:eek: Please advise! o_O:)

It's exactly the same one as you've replaced so either you've messed with the wiring or you have a very old system

Prog controls boiler and gravity hot water and room stat controls pump

seems to have sorted itself now... hmmm. There's gremlins in that there system. Checked wiring.. it may be the programmer needs replacing if it pops up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Old Honeywell 4200 3879 001 Room Stat Replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Pilot light extinction problem on an old Myson Economist has been traced to a faulty overheat limit stat. It's a Ranco LM5P8037...
Replies
Views
I’m about to replace my Honeywell Smartfit system with a conventional 2 channel heating pack (I’ll need new valves to replace the low voltage...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Following on from my question about monitoring F & R temperatures, I needed a measuring device because the overheat stat. frequently trips and...
Replies
Views
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock