Discuss Olci in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edy

Hi does any one know if OLCI has been brought out or was it a question of having to be brought out ?

This is the letter that has just arrived.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 114
Looks like it went into administration as insolvent, and was bought from the administrators by a group which included ERR.

So anyone who's paid for a course will lose their money, but the new company will sign them up again I suppose :-(

“After suffering an extended period of financial losses, OLCI was unable to meet its commitments to creditors and in early April had a winding-up petition presented against it. The directors took the decision that insolvency was unavoidable and consulted KPMG to help find a solution that would best protect the interests of students, creditors and employees. KPMG conducted an accelerated sales and marketing campaign and the pre-pack sale secured ensures the best outcome for all parties.”
Source

Also OLCI Construction Training has gone into Administration

Where is that nice lady from OLCI (Adriana or whatever her name is)? Is this not an opportunity for her to present the true story?

BTW, if the story is true, then Dan may have to consider removing them as SPONSORS of the forum, well after the agreed contractual time runs out I suppose. I just hope they do not go down the route of that other plumbing firm that was based in Chessington? What were they called again???

btsc you use them vi ?

I do not work for them I am afraid. Just that I know many people were sharfted by them according to post that had been posted in this forum. I believe most lost their hard earned (well, borrowed) cash

i meant did you use them ,but i know a few guys that used them got their quals though ,but said they learned f all !! they had max cliffords endorsement as his nephew got qualified there, bad omen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Olci in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, I recently brought a replacement Pop Up Waste from Argent K316-DL & the spec states it suits both overflow & non-overflow basins...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Does any one know how this fill valve removes does it just lift up with the red clip?
Replies
Views
R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to...
Replies
Views
Hi, a couple simple questions. 1. I have two pipes like seen on a attached photo in my back yard. One is for the waste from kitchen, the other one...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock