Search the forum,

Discuss Oh great!!! the walls and ceiling need painting now :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

wife plus daughter and daughter in law have just dragged in a wet an muddy xmas tree. I left it covered in dust sheets, they took them off before dragging it in so now the ceiling and walls are covered in muddy marks when they stood it up. Still I really needed something to do tommorrow :(

IMG_0241.jpg

Its a matter of scale and viewpoint as my Mrs makes Croppie look tall :) The trees only 18 foot this year!!!!!! Im waiting for the cat to do its thing once they decorate it, cheap tree though 2 for ÂŁ25, the other tree is wifey sized

Your tree is 18'?! That would almost reach from my ground floor to the upstairs ceilings!

Serves you right for getting your tree from the local wood, tight wad.

IMG_0060.jpgthat porch is an inner hall as an extension preceeds it and its where these 3 live. :)

labbie ignoring me to the right and wash that mouth out re isuzu, The spotty one is rather nasty to visitors knocking on the door, and he is only temporary :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oh great!!! the walls and ceiling need painting now :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock