Discuss Oh great!!! the walls and ceiling need painting now :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

wife plus daughter and daughter in law have just dragged in a wet an muddy xmas tree. I left it covered in dust sheets, they took them off before dragging it in so now the ceiling and walls are covered in muddy marks when they stood it up. Still I really needed something to do tommorrow :(

IMG_0241.jpg

Its a matter of scale and viewpoint as my Mrs makes Croppie look tall :) The trees only 18 foot this year!!!!!! Im waiting for the cat to do its thing once they decorate it, cheap tree though 2 for £25, the other tree is wifey sized

Your tree is 18'?! That would almost reach from my ground floor to the upstairs ceilings!

Serves you right for getting your tree from the local wood, tight wad.

IMG_0060.jpgthat porch is an inner hall as an extension preceeds it and its where these 3 live. :)

labbie ignoring me to the right and wash that mouth out re isuzu, The spotty one is rather nasty to visitors knocking on the door, and he is only temporary :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oh great!!! the walls and ceiling need painting now :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am just about to move into a new build property. I took the water meter readings and they read 000000,620 I had a look around the...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Admins: Apologies: Can you please change post title to "Part 2" This post just for interest/comment so please only read if you have spare time...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with water soaking part of the wall around some pipes in my bathroom and would love some extra opinions! Plumber who came...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock