Discuss OFTEC warranty insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
renewed oftec membership am today, pm call fm insurers trying to get hold of me, but I was out

I took out OFTEC insurance last year but won't renew this year as I've a better deal elsewhere.

I used the oftec insurance the year before, contacted the firm they use to provide the policys this year, about £100 cheaper direct

will they warrantee it for 6 years tho as required, and will that satisfy OFTEC - I doubt it

i dont expect the oftec insurance is worth the paper its on either if a customer had to claim

Oftec (workmanship) insurance only comes in to play if you have shut up shop anyway!

Oftec (workmanship) insurance only comes in to play if you have shut up shop anyway!
Yeah but OFTEC are saying now that if you dont have the Workmanship Warrantee then you wont be able to do any notifications.

Yeah but OFTEC are saying now that if you dont have the Workmanship Warrantee then you wont be able to do any notifications.

Yup! Which is why I was so peed off about it. If they want to make more money, why don't they just put their costs up? This is underhand. Forcing registered, legitimate businesses to take out an insurance that should be optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OFTEC warranty insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back