Discuss Nvq lvl 2 trainee/apprentice seeks work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr learner

Hi
Would you consider taking on an apprentice plumber/ plumbers mate or plumbers labouror ect
I'm 25 yrs old and very mature. With 5 yrs experience of working on sites as a painter/labouror and I've just completed my nvq lvl 2 in heating and ventilation. Now I just need some good experience with a plumber.
I paid for my own course and studied at bexleyheath college for the last 2 years.
I live in plumstead se London and can travel around London to work. I'm a cscs card and utr number holder.

If you have a job or know someone who has a job or even seen one advertised please contact me on the forum.
I can do a trial or start as a labouror ect just looking to get my foot in the door.
I'm a loyal hard worker and ideally I'm looking for a long term job.

Thanks
LEE

Well since the time I made this ad. I rang the time waster who responded.
i also found a plumber to give me some experience mainly I helped to do boiler installs and did some callouts.

i can now do some basic boiler repairs like clean out or replace plate heat exchange
pump up the expansion vessel
change/clean prv
change diverter valve

i can replace trvs
swap/move install a rad
drain down/fill up
solder
do runs in copper or hep
i can do full power flush
ive installed 2 mixer showers
done some gas runs and installed bayonet and cooker then wired it up
done drop tests
chased out for electrics then plastered over it
patched in flues with cement
stripped out boilers/tanks,cylinders
i can wire up thermostats and the remote ones with a transceiver
drill out flue holes use a core cutter, hilti, angle grinder ect

i have a drill, hand tools and a soldering kit
the guy I worked for taught me these things and probably a few more that I've missed.
at the moment he has no work for me that's why I'm looking he would also provide a reference

if you have any offers please get in touch cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nvq lvl 2 trainee/apprentice seeks work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock