Currently reading:
No power at fan

Discuss No power at fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backboiler

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Right all. Here's a teaser for you. I went to a breakdown on a Baxi Solo 2 40 PF, removed the case and combustion door then switched on...... nothing...... There was no voltage at the fan. I checked the thermostat sensor was ok and the overheat (even though the overheat light wasn't on). Any ideas?

flow sensor??

Aps?
would a solo 2 have a flow sensor, heat only boilers?

Last edited by a moderator:
nope your right, no flow sensor

must be faulty pcb or stuck aps

check water flow switch on right hand corner with orange led hidden if thinking of same boiler

the solo 40 pf has no flow sensor or flow switch the solo he does,backboiler do you have mains going into the pcb?

By the way I found the fault in the end. This was real job today. Whwt would you spend the customer's money on? Bearing in mind that you can't take electrical goods back to the merchants. What one part would you opt for?

By the way I found the fault in the end. This was real job today. Whwt would you spend the customer's money on? Bearing in mind that you can't take electrical goods back to the merchants. What one part would you opt for?

was the red break down connector shot??

pcb if boiler has voltage in but not out presuming getting switched live if not opt for programmer, zone valve

earth fault, cleaned all earths?

ok SWL and permanent live present ,then follow all stats and check aps aint stuck and fuse on PCB aint blown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No power at fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back