Discuss No power at fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backboiler

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Right all. Here's a teaser for you. I went to a breakdown on a Baxi Solo 2 40 PF, removed the case and combustion door then switched on...... nothing...... There was no voltage at the fan. I checked the thermostat sensor was ok and the overheat (even though the overheat light wasn't on). Any ideas?

flow sensor??

Aps?
would a solo 2 have a flow sensor, heat only boilers?

Last edited by a moderator:
nope your right, no flow sensor

must be faulty pcb or stuck aps

check water flow switch on right hand corner with orange led hidden if thinking of same boiler

the solo 40 pf has no flow sensor or flow switch the solo he does,backboiler do you have mains going into the pcb?

By the way I found the fault in the end. This was real job today. Whwt would you spend the customer's money on? Bearing in mind that you can't take electrical goods back to the merchants. What one part would you opt for?

By the way I found the fault in the end. This was real job today. Whwt would you spend the customer's money on? Bearing in mind that you can't take electrical goods back to the merchants. What one part would you opt for?

was the red break down connector shot??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No power at fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock