Discuss No error code for remeha 18s boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lambchop

Custard just called, no error code on their boiler. Turned off at fused spur, cyl calling for heat and so is room stat. Goes through purge procedure lights for 3 secs and then turns off. I was thinking ionisation probe, but doesn't that normally come up with an error code, any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No error code for remeha 18s boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to this forum and looking for some help with an annoying issue with my Worcester CDi boiler ( installed about 2010 ). It provides...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock