Discuss Newbie Here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martinstrom

Hi i am Newbie From California my hobbies are Swimming and hanging out with my friends the forum looks interesting to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie Here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello All, newbie here. I am building a new home on a spacious plot and considering a ground source heat pump instead of air source. I understand...
Replies
Views
Back