Discuss New video in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some decent work mate
But attention to detail
Copper tails with chrome radiators are a let down but that's just my opinion

Some decent work mate
But attention to detail

I have started to put chrome covers!! problem is that they get scratched in van so you have to buy new every time and its always the bit you forget. I hate chrome pipes as leaks and doesn't work with push fit!! always good to have some movement on the pipes!!

Good vid's mate . Is that just advertisement ? Or are you starting like HOLD TIGHT plumber parts.

I have started to put chrome covers!! problem is that they get scratched in van so you have to buy new every time and its always the bit you forget. I hate chrome pipes as leaks and doesn't work with push fit!! always good to have some movement on the pipes!!

File off chrome and solder job done
The chrome covers are not nice after 6 months
You can get tectite push fit that will do chrome with a tool

Some decent work mate
But attention to detail

Next video, I'd have customers reviewing your work after job completion, then blend into another slide show, same video, with customer review again. Cut the video time by half and upload twice as often.

Top man! Sorry, not trying to cause trouble here, please do correct me if I’m wrong. I thought the air separator should be on the flow before the pump and the top side connection on it is the inlet!?

asf.jpg

dont know how to get a pic from the video but at 4.02 you testing a meter where does that earth wire go ? looks like its drilled through the box

Wrong or right, but I have cut a groove where grab ring goes on both chrome and stainless to push fit.......no leaks to date

Next video, I'd have customers reviewing your work after job completion, then blend into another slide show, same video, with customer review again. Cut the video time by half and upload twice as often.

Do you know how hard that is?

Need to offer customers incentive to do it!! being their time and all and the fact that you charge for your time!!
Plus a proper video editor!!
I have tried and gave up on this!!

Good vid's mate . Is that just advertisement ? Or are you starting like HOLD TIGHT plumber parts.

Google SEO, just needed some views on them!! mainly quick videos that havent had much time spent on them!! 3rd one down is the proper one!!

I am looking for a photographer that can come once I have finished and do great pics for website!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New video in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back