Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss new rad fix in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigwave167

How much to plumb a new rad in kitchen piping through brick wall to link off a rad there,new rad will be bigger.I am just asking for a general price as some quotes have been way excessive. Thanks

How much to plumb a new rad in kitchen piping through brick wall to link off a rad there,new rad will be bigger.I am just asking for a general price as some quotes have been way excessive. Thanks

Why how much do you think is excessive
We can't see the job the quotes you have had obviously did see job
?????

this aint an online quotation service!!
I would guess at a days work plus bits however, if it was an average sized house, in 15mm... around £300.00 give or take.

£300 to £1000 depending on what materials are required for a straight forward job, this would change if the pipework to the rad behind is not adequate to cope with the extra radiator.

this aint an online quotation service!!
I would guess at a days work plus bits however, if it was an average sized house, in 15mm... around £300.00 give or take.
well then dont give a quote!!!!!

Why are we getting muppets on here with attitude when someone gives them the advice they don't want to hear you said you got quotes take them or leave them I guess your one who wants something for nothing

bigwave Why are you happy to change an oil burner for someone but need someone to put in a new radiator for you? Did you set up the new oil burner correctly? Just curious.

bigwave Why are you happy to change an oil burner for someone but need someone to put in a new radiator for you? Did you set up the new oil burner correctly? Just curious.

Yes it does seem odd he obviously deems himself competent to change an oil burner but not to plumb in a new rad... I await the sarky response =p

no sorry, i dont do plumbing work and he ask me to get quotes so i thought i would ask here but no problem i have got it sorted

yes always looking something for nothing but i,ll not get it from you i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new rad fix in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock