Search the forum,

Discuss New & Innovative Regin Dusta Duo 2-in-1 Air Duster & Vacuum in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

1.png

Powerful cordless 2-in-1 Air Duster & Vacuum

• The Dusta Duo 2-in-1 Air Duster & Vacuum features a super powerful 60,000 rpm motor and creates a wind speed of over 35m/s. With its compact size. The Dusta Duo can effectively remove dust from almost anywhere.​
  • It can also be switched from a blower to a vacuum with a simple twist action​
  • This portable cordless duster can be charged from multiple USB devices ensuring that charging is easy and convenient.​

Contents include:

• Regin Dusta Duo 2-in-1 device​
  • 2 brush nozzles​
  • 1 stand nozzle​
  • Inbuilt filter​
  • Micro USB cable​
  • Instruction Manual​

Features:

• 2 speeds settings – Low and High​
  • Brushless Motor​
  • USB fast charging from enabled USB charge points​
  • Suction mode​
  • Blower mode​
  • Up to 30 mins of use in one setting​

Reply to New & Innovative Regin Dusta Duo 2-in-1 Air Duster & Vacuum in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I'm new here and I would be grateful for some advice if you can spare the time. I have a Y plan heating system which did not have a problem before a recent boiler replacement but now is constantly filling with air. In the loft there are two header tanks one for the hot water and the other...
Replies
Views
DustyM
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock