Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Problem with air getting into a Y plan heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mightyoakbob,

I agree totally with the guys with regards to the piping being incorrectly connected. I've just finished a job requiring some major pipe 'surgery' due to a so called 'plumber' who re-plumbed an old ladies house after a fire. Go for a well known local plumber with a good reputation if the original installer cannot rectify their work - it'll not take too long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem with air getting into a Y plan heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock