Search the forum,

Discuss New building regs on zoning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Macca2009

Hi all, I think this has been asked already. But I could really do with some tailored advice. I have been asked to quote a full central heating system in a 3 bed house. I am going to supply a Worcestor Bosch 24i Junior and 7 rads. I know I have to provide 2 heating zones with 2 thermostats, 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. I have looked at fitting a Honeywell zoning kit ( Kit C if you look at there literature in Plumbcenter at moment ) This includes a Sundial RF2 pack 5, and V4043H zone valve x 2.

What I want to know is how would you connect from the boiler to Sundial Kit. Do you still fit a control unit on the boiler? Also would it be easier to come off the boiler and take 2 separate branches for the 2 zones and send one under the floor downstairs and 1 upstairs under the floor (boiler fitted in downstairs pantry) Also would you have to have a bypass radiator before the zone valves?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New building regs on zoning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the 1st time this season I found a problem with the boiler not running on one of the zones. If I turn on the heat to zone 1 I hear the system...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and rather dated Heatmiser DT thermostats. One of the upstairs zones is combined for the bedroom/dressing room. So that's 2 rooms, 2 manifolds, but one...
Replies
Views
Hi , recently moved into a DWH Barrett home , 3 bed house . The heating is zoned but in one bedroom only upstairs with the other bedrooms controlled by downstairs . Totally pointless system . Have contacted NHBC building control who signed this off and investigating as i feel they are not in...
Replies
Views
Hi. A new house regulation for a 2 zone heating system because it's bigger that 150sqm. I'm I right in saying zone 1 should be all of the downstairs radiators and zone 2 all of the upstairs radiators ? I have thermostat room programmer down the stairs and another one upstairs. I think the two...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock