Search the forum,

Discuss One zone will not heat up. in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon Fellas

If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated.

We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and rather dated Heatmiser DT thermostats.

One of the upstairs zones is combined for the bedroom/dressing room. So that's 2 rooms, 2 manifolds, but one thermostat (in bedroom).

Just recently the temperatures (set at 17 degrees) have been behaving oddly. The bedroom will not heat up at all and shows 15 degrees in the morning. The dressing room meanwhile seems to overheat, I would guess 22/23 degrees and the carpet is warm to the touch. The controller correctly shows Power, Boiler, Valve and Zone light and both zone manifolds open.
All other zones work as advertised.

Any ideas out there please?

Cheers,

Anything I can try or check at this stage please?

So, it's separate manifolds for the bedroom and dressing room. Have you checked the flow/return temps to the manifolds? Assuming each manifold has a pump could be the pump on it has jammed or failed.

Reply to One zone will not heat up. in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock