Discuss new build plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people worked on new build housing? having my first run of working on this. Pretty shocked at the standard of work/ carelessness of peoplew

What goes on? Never worked on sites...

What make of shower tanking is used?

What goes on? Never worked on sites...

What make of shower tanking is used?

Shower tanking not a chance on new builds , bog standard plasterboad dot and dabbed mate shower tanking costs money which eats in profits

Shower tanking not a chance on new builds , bog standard plasterboad dot and dabbed mate shower tanking costs money which eats in profits

Ha ha ha I know, I was waiting for someone to say an extra coat of PVA or something before they open their tubs of adhesive.

No pva just tiles straight on to plaster even pva costs to much for new builds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new build plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock