Search the forum,

Discuss new build plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people worked on new build housing? having my first run of working on this. Pretty shocked at the standard of work/ carelessness of peoplew

What goes on? Never worked on sites...

What make of shower tanking is used?

What goes on? Never worked on sites...

What make of shower tanking is used?

Shower tanking not a chance on new builds , bog standard plasterboad dot and dabbed mate shower tanking costs money which eats in profits

Shower tanking not a chance on new builds , bog standard plasterboad dot and dabbed mate shower tanking costs money which eats in profits

Ha ha ha I know, I was waiting for someone to say an extra coat of PVA or something before they open their tubs of adhesive.

No pva just tiles straight on to plaster even pva costs to much for new builds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new build plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi what is a rough guide cost for labour only in a typical 4 bed house new build in england Air source heat pump with Unvented cylinder Underfloor heating ground floor amd Underfloor heating 1st floor 1 Bathroom 2 ensuites Just a rough guide price thanks
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will be privately owned by individual buyers, a guy on-site pointed out that the plumbing is wrong on the properties as a perspective buyer I’d like to know...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head there is a 30s delay until water starts coming out , very slowly then builds up to the flow I would expect. ( I can hear water running and filling up...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for some assistance please. We're having some renovation work done on our house (1970s ex-council). I have just been contacted by out contractor to say they are concerned that the water pipes are plastic rather than copper and that they run through the ceilings (i.e. above kitchen...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock