Discuss New Apprentice looking at buying first tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
As posted above by Ermintrude, go to car boot sales, I did this many years back when I started plumbing, I still have the footprints and adjustable spanners I bought very cheap, we didn't have EBay and Screwfix for tools back then.

It also worth looking at EBay, Amazon, Screwfix and Toolstation to compare prices.

I have Crescent and Channel Lock USA grips, I have some very small Rothenberger grips which are handy.
i have some footprints, and Bacho adjustable spanners.

Keep an eye out down at the merchants, they often do fairly good deals with regards to tools.

I thought I was the only person who had channel lock grips in my tool bag
very old skool
can't get on with side winders and footprint

but monument make the best tap tap spanner
box spanners for waste nuts and another for tap back nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Apprentice looking at buying first tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all hope everyone is good. I'm a 27 year old looking to get into the plumbing industry. I done my level 2 when I left school 10 years ago, got...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock