Discuss nerrad tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Danny has them both in hand and still tries to defend the reason Knipex are not as good, with a lidl vac and Rotemburber on a Mapp. in the same picture.

Irony so hard. Much trust. Advisory member. 100%

I prefer 10" for everyday working and they open up big enough for pump valves. The setting are just much better placed than rottenbergs which always seem a bit out to me on 3/4 nuts and i do't like the feel of them in my hand.
The old rothenbergs from about 20 years ago were different and better.

I was luck to get mine. I was on a job and the joiners had one of the lidl hoovers i went into the shop on the way home but there were none as they had been out the week before. I asked one of the girls. She got the manager who had a look through the back and there was still one there so lucky white heater.
It would sook the pattern off the carpet :lol:

So Danny has them both in hand and still tries to defend the reason Knipex are not as good, with a lidl vac and Rotemburber on a Mapp. in the same picture.

Irony so hard. Much trust. Advisory member. 100%

Gas I have no idea what you are getting at. I can give an informed opinion of what I prefer as I own and use both. I photographed the Cobras to send to my brother as we are sad like that. The other things in the back ground (vac and blow torch) have nothing to do with this conversation.

Gas I have no idea what you are getting at. I can give an informed opinion of what I prefer as I own and use both. I photographed the Cobras to send to my brother as we are sad like that. The other things in the back ground (vac and blow torch) have nothing to do with this conversation.

Ok .

Had a pair of those for about 3 or 4 years now. Good grips for cp nuts. Don't buy raptors they are not good.

Between those and my Milwaukee grips i'm sorted.

had two bahco grips, bent one and the second i snapped!

My friend has those nerrad ones.
fall a little bit short compared to the knipex though.
still nice kit.

Last edited:
Nerrad do seem capable of having other peoples stuff rebranded too, I thought I recognised the wide mouth jaw:

Nerrad Super Wide Aluminium Wrench - 68mm Jaw | Nerrad Limited NTMW68A

Toolstation > Hand Tools > Plumbers Tools > Superwide Jaws Adjustable Wrench

I bought one a while back from Toolstation bit it snapped on first application. They are just very light aluminium. Probably OK if you are dress making or flower arranging but not much cop for anything else. Sadly it undermines Nerrad's values a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nerrad tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
I have a CH circuit on a 2 way zone valve. It’s a long circuit with 15 rads on it but rather than shutting down the last 5 rads in the circuit...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock