Discuss nerrad tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Gas, apologies if I came across a little defensive on behalf of the guys.

They don't let me in on all their commercial secrets but our little tool box group have become pretty tight.

Rothenberger are out to get them, obviously regardless of whether the love or loathe Roth, they will want to put pay to any future threat. Apparently Roth have been trying to acquire them for a while but the boys have resisted. Obviously their little company isn't worth much but it was for damage limitation for Roth, again you can kind of understand it. They also have been pushed by TP to buy them out as they are a pretty big supplier to PTS now. Again, they want to go it alone and I say fair play to them.

Honestly though GAS, if you saw some of the new products they are scrapping money together to get patents on, you wouldn't believe it. I probably can't say anymore than that as all us guys have to put our name to confidentiality agreements.

In answer to your question on the Jet Swets, I believe they are made in Las Vegas and like all of the boy's tools, none are made in China or India.

I do know that they were looking for another 'few good men' to trial a few new tools, don't know if they've found a few more but I can find out.

Probably need to be in the South London area though.

having already poured money into these tools...*hint hint*

They have a board of their tools at my local PTS. All looks like quality made stuff. I would buy some if it wasn't so expensive. I liked the look of their grips but for a little less money I bought some Cobras. Everyone on here seems to love cobras. I prefer my old fashioned Rothy grips if I'm honest.

In answer to your question on the Jet Swets, I believe they are made in Las Vegas and like all of the boy's tools, none are made in China or India.

They are not made there and they are imported.

I have no vested interest in this, being tolerable to the rules of UKPF, can i ask, why did you covertly try to datamine this forum?

You want us to buy your stuff, how can doing what you have done, make us want to do this?

I much prefer alligators. Cobras are good but pressing the button gets on my wick.

They are not made there and they are imported.

I have no vested interest in this, being tolerable to the rules of UKPF, can i ask, why did you covertly try to datamine this forum?

You want us to buy your stuff, how can doing what you have done, make us want to do this?

What are you on about Gas ???

You can look at the USA website of Jet Swet, I'm sure they couldn't carry the made in USA logo otherwise.

If anything, I feel like I want it help these guys. After all, the tools are good and ultimately designed to make life easier for us plumbers.

Apparrently it is ?
Data mining (the analysis step of the "Knowledge Discovery in Databases" process, or KDD),an interdisciplinary subfield of computer science ?
The term is a buzzword and is frequently misused to mean any form of large-scale data or information processing (collection , extraction, warehousing analysiis and statistics) but is also generalized to any kind of computer decision support system, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and business intelligence.
Now that`s as clear as mud to me too ?
Am going to take an aspirin and have a lay down I think !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nerrad tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
I have a CH circuit on a 2 way zone valve. It’s a long circuit with 15 rads on it but rather than shutting down the last 5 rads in the circuit...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock