Discuss My head is frazzled in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What a flaming day !!!!

Turned up on a job starting 3 bathrooms and new trvs/lockshields on numerous rads lovely couple but talk about question time.

Started off about her oil boiler wanting it updated /removed and asked about ashp/ground source /biomass and oil. They are very much into the eco home so main questions about biomass install costs/govt grants and how much to run .As i have nothing to do with this my limited knowledge was battered especially when asked about how much it would cost to run .

Then after lasts night late escapade potter ton neataheat breakdown phoned up to give them a price and get the well i saw that part on ebay for £25 quid!!!!

Why do we bother lol

Are you doing three bathrooms in the same house all together hammers?
They will be sick of the sight of you will they not?

Then after lasts night late escapade potter ton neataheat breakdown phoned up to give them a price and get the well i saw that part on ebay for £25 quid!!!!

Why do we bother lol

The question to them would be – Do you want to hear my quote or not?

What's the part?

Last edited:
I kinda understand when a customer has no money and struggling… C’mon, 3 bathrooms and the rest…

Happy to talk them through the options hammers :44: with some commission your way if it goes ahead :winkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My head is frazzled in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I should start off by stating that I'm not in the industry - I'm just a DIYer with a "what-if" idea. Hybrid systems and solar...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Cop26 has now come to a close and Glasgow is getting back to normality. But just how easy is it going to be to phase out fossil fuel boilers and...
Replies
Views
Current boiler Worcester Greenstar 30CDi installed Aug 2011. Started showing error EA. Initially a rest made it work again but last Thursday it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock