Discuss moving combi boiler to garrage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

berni59

Hi I'm new to the site so be gentle. i am in the process of moving my combi boiler to the garage and have a cold water feed and hot water pipe diverted to the garage.There are to radiators in thbed room above and i want to conect the boiler ch via the pipes leadind to the radiators but these are only 15mm.I know some of the system is in 22mm from when i disconnected the old boiler is this going to cause a problem ie 22mm to 15mm and back to 22mm? I will have to take up laminateflooring to rectify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to moving combi boiler to garrage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
I've just had a back boiler removed and combi boiler installed and have noticed that my radiators are heating up when using the hot water. I've...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock