Discuss Monobloc basin tap - terrible nightmare - PLEASE HELP ME WITH ADVISE. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
if all else fails (think im too late) go to screwfix and get 2 new hoses.
I had this a couple months ago, nothing would seal, felt weak and rubbish.

went to screwfix picked up 2 new hoses, they felt better and stronger. No problems since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Monobloc basin tap - terrible nightmare - PLEASE HELP ME WITH ADVISE. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back