Discuss Mira Showers And rolls of Hep in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

all right everyone, plumbing merchants near me closed down and i bought some stuff of them.

I Have a few brand new Boxed never opened mira sport thermostatic electric shower 9 kw and mira advance atl thermostic brand new boxed

These are the old style ones which alot of customers like over the new ones.

Also got 7 rolls of Hep h20 White 15mm 25meter coil plumbing pipe Brand new sealed up

Mira Sport £110 + postage
Mira Advance £125 + postage
Roll of hep £25 posted

I stay in falkirk i can meet round about if needed

[h=1][/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mira Showers And rolls of Hep in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just purchased a Mira Platinum shower (dual ceiling fed high pressure/combi boiler version), which will be installed in the loft directly above...
Replies
Views
S
Need to start making room in my house. Ideal high level plume kit fits most ideals £40 posted Worcester High level Plume £40 posted Mira Sport...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
S
allright guys and girls, I no this is the wrong section but i thought i would post this in here first as i would rather plumbers/Gas Fitters see...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
S
I know I am not meant to post in here with for sale items but i rather sell these items to plumbers before the joe public. If i am not allowed...
Replies
Views
S
Allright guys i have a brand new mira advance in white and chrome brand new up for sale 9 kw £135 Posted in the UK i can post up pictures if...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock