Search the forum,

Discuss Mira Showers And rolls of Hep in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

all right everyone, plumbing merchants near me closed down and i bought some stuff of them.

I Have a few brand new Boxed never opened mira sport thermostatic electric shower 9 kw and mira advance atl thermostic brand new boxed

These are the old style ones which alot of customers like over the new ones.

Also got 7 rolls of Hep h20 White 15mm 25meter coil plumbing pipe Brand new sealed up

Mira Sport £110 + postage
Mira Advance £125 + postage
Roll of hep £25 posted

I stay in falkirk i can meet round about if needed

[h=1][/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mira Showers And rolls of Hep in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I want to replace the electric shower in my flat and I'm not sure which is the best option for me.. I want something powerful, but also looks good.. my bathroom fitter recommended Mira showers, and in particular the Mira Sport Max with Airboost.. he didn't know anything about the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, my 2002 Mira Excel mixer shower is only putting out a dribble of hot water, the cold flow is fine and hot water flow to the bath tap is fine, I fitted a new cartridge to this shower around 3 years ago but the temperature ring is noticeably easier to turn on the faulty shower than on the...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming through the bedroom wall from the bathroom on the other side of the wall. The shower is over the bath and the bathroom walls are tiled around three sides of...
Replies
Views
B
I need to replace some shower doors as they are falling apart and the manufacturer is no longer trading. I have fitted loads of adaptation style ones, which is usually a measure of tile to tile or tile to end finish, eg another door. However I’ve been looking at the new Mira range, but can’t get...
Replies
Views
Just purchased a Mira Platinum shower (dual ceiling fed high pressure/combi boiler version), which will be installed in the loft directly above the shower area in a bathroom that I am refurbishing. I've read through the installation manual and a couple of things aren't too clear: 1. A couple...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock