Discuss mira flight shower tray in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, new to this forum, was looking for advice regarding a mira flight shower tray i've just installed [diy]. After installing it, and then taking a shower, i noticed that the water was collecting at the edges and not dispersing away after a period of time.
Now this tray was a replacement for a previous tray that was sent to me but was damaged in transit. i still have that damaged tray in my front garden, so i checked the edges of the tray, and they slope away from the tray basin in the direction of the enclosure or walls if you like. So i then went to the tray thati've fitted, removed the enclosure and the installed tray is the same, i.e sloping towards the walls and glass enclosure. Surely that is not the way the edges should slope, i would have thought the edge would slope towards the drain, have any of yous came across that whilst fitting a mira tray ?
regards Gary

Reply to mira flight shower tray in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
We have just had our second Mira shower tray 1700 x 900 fitted the last one cracked and my replaced. my husband was having a shower today. He...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
I have a Neo-Angle shower tray, … imagine an oblong with corner cut at 45 degree It’s 1.2m x 0.9m The ‘Roman’ shower door has failed, the only...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock