Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Milwaukee 18v sds on ebay £160! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have mine from the ffx show back in march.

I dont get my corded sds unless i have to drill stone or alot of 30mm holes

i just predrill with a 20 then use a 30 with that 18v sds
if you already have the batterys its a steal.
oh and with that 3jaw chuck, it eats wood with an auger in it or spade bit.

you will see alot of milwaukee stuff dropping in price i predict, clearing shelves for the next gen of fuel models next year.

you can get a m18 18v impact driver with the new 2x2ah batts, case and multi charger for £149. (not the fuel model)

you will see alot of milwaukee stuff dropping in price i predict, clearing shelves for the next gen of fuel models next year.

you can get a m18 18v impact driver with the new 2x2ah batts, case and multi charger for £149. (not the fuel model)

The gear is the dogs! I'm all. 4ah uped now !! If any one after a bit of kit it's the best value for money. Hilti quality and Hilti service at makita prices !

That's very cheap, although it is possible to get the same impact driver & H18 combi twin kit with 2 of 4ah batteries for about £280 Inc vat.
That impact driver has only one torque setting - which may be too high for delicate screwdriving.
The new Fuel Impact has 3 torque settings, but the Fuel 18volt twin combi/impact are about £430 Inc vat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Milwaukee 18v sds on ebay £160! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock