Discuss microbore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daz1968

hello . i am going to install new rad on curcuit . can i have tips please on the use of micro bore as this is still in use in the property , i need to know how to manipulate it and bend it cheers

Depends how far the run is, remember micro bore is either 8mm or 10mm I think. So, coming off of another ran may be problematic, the water may not get to wear you need it in great quantities and just have a warm (if anything) rad.

You can increase the size to 15mm but again this will be being fed (probably not correct term) by 8 or 10mm.

Depends on run you may need to go back to the manifold and plug (definetly not the right term there) (plumb) into it there and run it a longer distance?

if proposed pipework is 10mm then chances are it will work, otherwise its back to 22mm flow and return. if you find any 15mm then this should def work.sometimes a little balancing is required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to microbore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock