Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss M10 stud cut to length in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know where you can buy pre cut M10 stud (40,60,80mm ish) ?

Do Geberit do a stud cutter attachment for press tools, I know REMS do?

killing grinder blades and not ending up with a very clean cut!

Does anyone know where you can buy pre cut M10 stud (40,60,80mm ish) ?

Do Geberit do a stud cutter attachment for press tools, I know REMS do?

killing grinder blades and not ending up with a very clean cut!

By a rod chopper thats what i did then quick file of the end , wind on nut if it sticks give it a whack the nut usually flies on .

I was looking at that but the cutters are ÂŁ150.

Easier to buy the pre cut rod for usual sizes and keep a couple of lengths free for longer sections, can cut them with grinder.

I use to bill any extra tools i needed for certain jobs to builders so never use to worry about it to be fair.

Put the nut on the studding past where you intend to cut first then as you unwind the nut off the studding it cleans the burr for you.

eBay ÂŁ50 image.jpg

Put the nut on the studding past where you intend to cut first then as you unwind the nut off the studding it cleans the burr for you.

Good shout but it's still easier buying it pre cut!

jesus, no one use a mini hacksaw now a days :)

Alright gammy hand, jump back in your orange bath tub.

I've got better things to be doing then spend half a day cutting threaded bar with a junior hacksaw. :25:

No!

This is why you're falling apart ate it's not old age it's just doing things the old way that's doing ot

I'm pretty sure that dodgy wrists the cause of his misses cold shoulder, not a junior hacksaw.

any way. its only an orange bath tub if things have gone rather badly and its upside down :)

Merchants for engineers will have single lengths & pre cut.

BSS do precut m10 stud in loads of different lengths the smaller sizes go up in 10mm increments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to M10 stud cut to length in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock