Discuss Looking forward to next weeks job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

I'm doing a wetroom next week and it's not often that I can say that I'm looking forward to a job, but on this one I am. This one has no expense spared and has the best of gear going into it, and I enjoy work like that with high quality kit as the end result always looks amazing.
The thermostatic shower is a full tower with body jets and a ceiling mounted head, the tray is a wet dec with a linear outlet/trap and tile safe for the tanking, the toilet is a high quality wall hung with a very expensive frame and concealed cistern that has a chrome flush plate and the basin is quarter pedestal and a scary price along with a waterfall tap. The tiles cost more than the mortgage on my house! LOL

It's good to get the decent stuff which is a change from the bog standard as repetition pees me off.

I'll need to wear my slippers on that job! LOL

Sounds a great project to do

It's great when you get the opportunity to turn out a first class job like this sounds,hope everything goes well for you,which am sure it will

Hopefully we will get a few pics of it !

Sounds good. Always like it when the customer is prepared to spare no expense.

Don't forget the 'before' pics, I always do :)

sounds like a great job. All i hear these days is that ''money is tight so we can only buy this suite''.

Tell me guys, how did you all learn tiling? Did you do a course or just try it yourself one time?

Also, do you use hackiepacker or what ever the tilers use? Or just plywood with a membrane over the top?

On floors and walls for wetrooms

Also just for tiling around shower and bath?

do you use aqua panels?

Thanks guys

I've started a house this week - bath is costing ÂŁ4,000 (without the waste, taps, etc).

One job every couple of years is like this and as said above, it makes a great change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking forward to next weeks job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all - apologies in advance for the essay. Posted a week or two ago about a botched shower job and had some really helpful replies (tray...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Evening all Ok here goes. I replaced a leaking pump under a bath a couple of months ago. The original job was a complete bodge, directly under...
Replies
Views
A
Hi Folks, Finally bought the house and get the keys on the 12th November! My job is as follows Complete install of bathroom, I haven't bought...
Replies
Views
ManchesterGas
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock