Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom replace, full tile and install extractor fan, Wilmslow SK9 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Animator

Hi Folks,

Finally bought the house and get the keys on the 12th November!

My job is as follows

Complete install of bathroom, I haven't bought all the gear yet in case a plumber says I've chosen the wrong stuff, I also need to buy the gear myself as I need to put it on my credit card to spare enough cash money for labour

Carronite Quantum duo bath 1700 x 700
Roca Victoria N 3 drawer wall hung vanity basin 600mm
Mira Agile ERD shower (bathroom currently has no shower)
Sanuex Austin Toilet with left hand waste
Replace radiator with towel rail type radiator
Bristan Sail taps
bath/shower screen
also hanging mirror, maybe shelves or cabinet, bog roll holder etc

Complete re-tile - using large format porcelanosa tiles, bathroom size roughly 1750mm x 1900mm

I have already bought the tiles to make the most of a porcelanosa sale

Wall tiles are 1000mm x 333mm crystal white and crystal deco
Floor tiles are 400mm x 400mm city graphite

I have also already bought porcelanosa's colour match grout, adhesive and shower area tanking system whilst taking advantage of the sale.

For the tiling and bathroom I would also like the side of the bath tiled and the exposed soil pipe from the toilet to be boxed in and tiled please.

Also below is a previous thread I started regarding what things might cost (it also has a carpy diagram of my bathroom)

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/b...8572-how-much-budget-bathroom-refit-tile.html

Oh also installation of extractor fan, it doesn't currently have one (sick of mouldy bathroom ceiling at the place I'm renting at the mo even though I open window)

I dunno if you can PM me ballpark quotes based on this info and when you would be available please?

Also feel free to reply to this thread if you need me to clarify anything :)

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you!

Sarah

Hi Sarah, as before, I'm happy to come over with my tiler and give you a quote after you get the keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom replace, full tile and install extractor fan, Wilmslow SK9 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock