Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Looking for plumber in the ipswich area? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my area I'm afraid, but you will definetley find someone on here that covers it.

Hi Rob

Thanks for the reply, I am in the process of an rear extension and hopefully in the next 4 -6 weeks will need a plumber so I thought id start looking now. I have done some research on Under floor heating but need someone to have a look at the area and quote me.
Not sure at what stage I should get some in but i am currently having the footings dug.

Thanks

Thank you for posting your potential work requirements on the forum,any members able to assist ,please pm romespadre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for plumber in the ipswich area? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Hi everyone. I have a problem that is beyond the skills of my plumber, I have 2x Shepherd huts in a field with a hot tub and underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock