1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Looking for plumber in the ipswich area? in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romeospadre

romeospadre New Member

2. Dannypipe

Dannypipe Trusted Plumber GSR

Not my area I'm afraid, but you will definetley find someone on here that covers it.

3. Robtheplumb

Robtheplumb Guest

I'm about 15 miles North east from Ipswich

4. romeospadre

romeospadre New Member

Hi Rob

Thanks for the reply, I am in the process of an rear extension and hopefully in the next 4 -6 weeks will need a plumber so I thought id start looking now. I have done some research on Under floor heating but need someone to have a look at the area and quote me.
    Not sure at what stage I should get some in but i am currently having the footings dug.

Thanks

5. romeospadre

romeospadre New Member

Bump

Looking for a quote ASAP please- Wet Underfloor Heating.

6. Puddle

Puddle Plumber

Thank you for posting your potential work requirements on the forum,any members able to assist ,please pm romespadre