Discuss Looking for new van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys ive a quick one for you, at the moment im looking to purchase a new van and was wondering if anyone could recommend a real trustworthy garage / van trader. Im looking for a van thats just 2 or 3 years old and size wise like a renault master mwb or lwb (mwb preferred) . Trafics , vivaros and transporters not big enough for my needs. I stay up north scotland and the selection and availability of vans is not that great so im lookin to find like i said a trustworthy dealer whom i can do a deal with and have the van delivered up without actualy going and looking at it first hand. Obviously id look at pics and poss have an AA inspection maybe. I have checked out some places and autotrader etc . So if anyone has a trustworthy trader in mind it would be greatly appreciated guys . Cheers in advance for your time guys. Away back to work il check in later...... Kris

What sort of budget are you looking at mate?

About 10grand croft. Cheers safe gas but im after a slightly bigger one than your transporter but thanks for your reply mate.

If you change your mind :
van is rucked +roof bars +a set of new winter tyres ! I had van for 4 years and I have looked after it very well !

Cheers mate il keep u in mind . The van i have at the moment is a renault master mwb and id like the same again tbo. Its size is ideal for sheets of wetwall etc .

Your right mate i have looked at crafters but just like the shape n style of the new renaults. The crafters are quite big in size and i do tend to do more gas than bathrooms but its handy to have the option safegas. The renault is inbetween small and too big. I did look at transits aswell but some new transits in my area the paintwork gets rusty in no time with living on the coast.

personal suggestion :
get a lwb transporter and get rhino full roof rack , you will never look back ,
vw transporters high resell price + day to day economical and very reliable

Renault! Really! The French make wonderfull cheese and wine. But there vehicles are shocking, unreliable and prone to set on fire. A merc might rust, but it'll still run, a VW might be ugly bit it'll still run. And god forbid but a Ford is better than a Renault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for new van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi guys, Been working from an ex British Gas Citroen Berlingo 2002 has been great but slowly starting to fail and its a bit small. Been looking...
Replies
Views
L
Hello guys. as of yesterday i am unemployed, laid off again. but on the plus side i am heading to Doncaster to do my final full weeks training...
Replies
Views
850Rick
Hi All, So, never broken into before but as everyone says its gonna happen someday. Problem is, that day could have been today. Parked up on...
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
Used HYUNDAI H100 STD VAN TURBO Diesel Vans | Van Trader UK Have not seen much on this forum about these vans, does anyone know if they are...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all Just looking for anyone those bought a van on HP, CH or Finance. Hoping to get a good deal on new renault trafic or vivaro. anyone ever...
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock