Discuss new qualified plumber looking to gain expreance Leicestershire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LDhiman

Hello guys. as of yesterday i am unemployed, laid off again. but on the plus side i am heading to Doncaster to do my final full weeks training next week. they changed to course around so now you must do your 2 onsite assignments before going back to do a final day on vented and unvented.

so what im looking for in a ideal world is somebody to employ me full time with brand new company van and tools 50k a year and loads of holiday... aha

really Im looking for anyone that can take me on, allow me to learn, help with my onsite assignments or anything as such. big jobs little jobs, leaky taps anything.

I am 25, have own basic tools. own car. clean licence and full work history form 15 years old. well close enough.
i am punctual, professional and very keen. i strive to do my very best in every aspect of my life. this is what i want to do with my life. i have invested in the formal training (7k!!!) now i want to really learn to plumb.

I am dyslexic but this effects only my spelling not my ability.
thank you

Luke Dhiman

Hello guys. as of yesterday i am unemployed, laid off again. but on the plus side i am heading to Doncaster to do my final full weeks training next week. they changed to course around so now you must do your 2 onsite assignments before going back to do a final day on vented and unvented.

so what im looking for in a ideal world is somebody to employ me full time with brand new company van and tools 50k a year and loads of holiday... aha

really Im looking for anyone that can take me on, allow me to learn, help with my onsite assignments or anything as such. big jobs little jobs, leaky taps anything.

I am 25, have own basic tools. own car. clean licence and full work history form 15 years old. well close enough.
i am punctual, professional and very keen. i strive to do my very best in every aspect of my life. this is what i want to do with my life. i have invested in the formal training (7k!!!) now i want to really learn to plumb.

I am dyslexic but this effects only my spelling not my ability.
thank you

Luke Dhiman

Luke, why don't you contact one of your local facilities companies ? We have companies like Mears, Mitie and Kier down this way. I know they're always looking for people, think they would only take you on as a subbie though.

Good luck with it all though, something will come along.

Luke, why don't you contact one of your local facilities companies ? We have companies like Mears, Mitie and Kier down this way. I know they're always looking for people, think they would only take you on as a subbie though.

Good luck with it all though, something will come along.
Better than a kick between the legs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new qualified plumber looking to gain expreance Leicestershire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock