Discuss Looking for Business partner/s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cos you are more than likely a troll.
For me you lost all credibility when you told porkies about the logo.

Agreed. Also the fact that for a self proclaimed successful businessman, your English leaves a lot to be desired. Suspiciously poor. Troll.

Yeah a bit condescending wasn't he? Plumbers just dream of growing business but don't know how to do it. Lmao what a dk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Besides the design and the plan this bloke will fall down when it comes to talking to plumbers.
He has no previous history and doesnt know a PRV from a TRV and has a right attitude towards other people.
I will place a £500 bet that I am a larger business then him in 5 years as I have actual experience of plumbing, am starting to build up trade contacts, am learning how to charge the right prices and how to invoice proffesionally. what has he got? a great idea with a well written business plan.

And to the OP, most plumbers who rely on word of mouth are so good that they dont need to advertise as constantly busy and do not want to have 3-4 people running around for them. not everyone wants to dream big!
I dont take the mick out of people in mcdonalds so why have you got an atitude towards the one man band. the world needs all sorts of people not just large companies.
And finally you remind me of my brother, he has a degree in "business studies" but has no proffession or trade. What's the point of learning to run a business if you dont have a business to start?

he mayhave had a flawed business proposition and a poor understanding of a domestic plumber,the desire for success was praiseworthy,but good old plumbers forum the mob rule is frightening

he mayhave had a flawed business proposition and a poor understanding of a domestic plumber,the desire for success was praiseworthy,but good old plumbers forum the mob rule is frightening
I confer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Business partner/s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock