Discuss Looking for a new job!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kieran_1985

My name is Kieran O'Neill, I'm 25 and live in Barnet (Hertfordshire/North London) I am a qualified City & Guilds 6129 Level 2 in Plumber and I have also completed an Unvenvted Hot Water Systems certificate as well as a Water Regulations certificate.

I am currently working as a plumbers mate for a company that does commerical work, installation and removals of cold water storage cisterns.

I have also completed my City & Guilds Level 3 training and am currently trying to find someone to work with to complete my ACS portfolio. I have also booked some additional courses such as Heat Pump (Air and Ground Source) and Solar Energy which are both re-newable energy courses which I have no set date for as of yet.

I am CSCS registered and have a UTR number

Please feel free to email me to ask for my CV listing skills and qualifications as well as work history and references,

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a new job!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I presently work in maintenance in East London. I've recently completed my City & Guilds. In my job i do some installing of cold & hot water...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, I'm a technology teacher (woodwork/metalwork etc.) aged 43, looking at training to be a plumber. I am considering doing a course run by...
Replies
Views
Dalejones
D
R
Hi guys OK I guess I am one of millions on here looking for an opening into the world of heating & plumbing I came into plumbing finally in 2011...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hello my name is Sam and I have just finished my City and Guilds level 3 NVQ and am now looking to get on site experience. I have both NVQ level 2...
Replies
Views
A
Hi All, I am looking to see if there is any opportunities for a Trainee Plumbing/Heating Installation Fitter who is not yet Gas Safe, but has the...
Replies
Views
AntP1980
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock