Discuss Logic Combi 24 - Radiator does not work. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrWing

Hi, Basically in my household we turn on the radiator by the boiler itself which is a Logic Combi 24 and we turn it on by turning the nozzle to Water + Radiator symbol on Mode.

Since February it hasn't worked at all and I don't know why, we don't set the radiator to come on the thermostat as I am not too sure how to use it. The hot water works fine, just the radiators does not work at all.

Usually when we turn the nozzle on the boiler to water + radiator, it lights up blue and all radiators come on, but it doesn't do that anymore where nothing happens at all.

Help?

Hi and welcome, I think pictures may help here. It could be as simple as your thermostat is turned down and as such boiler does not know you are calling for heat. It could also be a fault in the boiler in which case you would need a gas safe engineer to take a look. As I say though get your posts up a bit and post a couple of pics and we may be able to help

Hi and welcome, I think pictures may help here. It could be as simple as your thermostat is turned down and as such boiler does not know you are calling for heat. It could also be a fault in the boiler in which case you would need a gas safe engineer to take a look. As I say though get your posts up a bit and post a couple of pics and we may be able to help

Hi Riley,

I will post a couple of pics later on if I can find out how to, I am new to this sort of forum, but thanks for the reply:)

Get back to you as soon as.

room stat or timeclock not calling for heat if clock is in boiler theres a small switch incorperated in the dial needs to be on constant and room stat turned up to 30

Yeh sounds like it's a control issue otherwise youl have to call in the big guns. Like Steve says check timeclocks , room stats, and boiler stats . Also make sure boiler is at 1 to 1.5bar pressure b4 attempting to ignite. If problem persists then call on the good guys .
Welcome to the forum Mr wing

Yeh sounds like it's a control issue otherwise youl have to call in the big guns. Like Steve says check timeclocks , room stats, and boiler stats . Also make sure boiler is at 1 to 1.5bar pressure b4 attempting to ignite. If problem persists then call on the good guys .
Welcome to the forum Mr wing

Hi, and thanks, but what do you mean by the timeclocks?

the thermostat is downstairs as stated by the guy who installed the radiators they should be in a different room based on the temperature whereas the boiler is in my room. I am trying to upload pics, but I don't know how to?

Sorry, Also I forgot to add, my radiator was working fine this year up until February where one day my dad tried turning it on via nozzle on Boiler and it just did not work. We have not onced touched the thermostat at all.

Do you mean the selector switch on the front of the boiler?

Its also possible that the spindle has snapped off the back of the switch.

Do you mean the selector switch on the front of the boiler?

Its also possible that the spindle has snapped off the back of the switch.

Sorry I dont understand what you mean,

Basically We turn on the radiator by the boiler on the nozzle we just turn it to the right on Mode.
We dont use the thermostat to turn on the radiator.

Hi, and yeah we operate the radiator via the switches on the front of the boiler.

Im not sure it was working fine and next day it just stopped working out the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Logic Combi 24 - Radiator does not work. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock