Discuss Live in London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
hi all,

I am new her just over a week ! My name is Stan and i live within M25 in London ! Having trouble with traffic every day over 1.5h drive in the morning and some times about 3 h at the evenings ! Me and the wife are thinking of moving to Aberdeen or somewhere in Scotland to enjoy the woods and peaceful grow of my 18 mouth old boy! If any one live round that way and is looking to employ a man with a own van,tools,qualifications,GSR,or with some advice i will be great full .Just living in London seems i spend more time in my new van then with wife and my boy! don't want it that way so got to make a change!

working in scotland youll be in your van even more travelling between customers, theres only 10 of them and they belong to tamz, who got them off kirkgas

working in scotland youll be in your van even more travelling between customers, theres only 10 of them and they belong to tamz, who got them off kirkgas

at least the 10 customers can speak the same language as Tamz and I and they all make us tea

well ive only got 8 down here, and they all speak devon!!!!!!!!!!! but they too make tea and provide biccies

at least the 10 customers can speak the same language as Tamz and I and they all make us tea

And if you tell them what a spread that woman at the job yesterday put out you will get well fed too:D

There is a fair bit work going on in Aberdeen. One of the few places not hammered with the recession. Mostly big stuff though.

I've got a run to Inverness next week which is an 8hr round trip. Lovely scenery through the Cairngorms (if its not raining or snowing) but that wears off quick.
Up at 4 on the site for 8 finished by 3 (hopefully if the induction doesn't take forever) and back for 7.
Be careful what you wish for though i would take that to London anyday.

hi all,

I am new her just over a week ! My name is Stan and i live within M25 in London ! Having trouble with traffic every day over 1.5h drive in the morning and some times about 3 h at the evenings ! Me and the wife are thinking of moving to Aberdeen or somewhere in Scotland to enjoy the woods and peaceful grow of my 18 mouth old boy! If any one live round that way and is looking to employ a man with a own van,tools,qualifications,GSR,or with some advice i will be great full .Just living in London seems i spend more time in my new van then with wife and my boy! don't want it that way so got to make a change!

You dont have to go that far north to find somewhere nice do you?

well ive only got 8 down here, and they all speak devon!!!!!!!!!!! but they too make tea and provide biccies

I like Devon. It is a lovely part of the country too.
We "outsiders" should all be thankful we don' live anywhere near the big centres. Edinburgh is not too bad and you can skip a lot of the traffic but for me my biggest mare is Glasgow City Centre in fact anywhere over the kingston bridge. I really would rather leisurely drive to Inverness (the money is better too).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Live in London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock