Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Lack of posts/ replies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
There's a distinct lack of postings recently by members.
Is this because the forum is soooooooo slow.? Some are taking minutes to go through. Half way through, I move on.

anyone else having the same issue?

A few things seem to be happening of late when I've posted something it takes between1and2 minutes to go through some guy's or girls posts are coming through doubled and then there's lots of tiling posts.....I take it that mods are aware and are on the Case behind the scenes......regards Turnpin oh and to add insult to injury my emojis clicked on the end of my posts somehow jump to the front of the post.....????

Same with me. Some of my posts look like they are not going through, they take so long.
Some of my posts were duplicated and I remove the duplicate immediately, but strangely majority are okay.
Edit, - this post took about a minute to go through and it duplicated, so had to remove last

Last edited:
It is a shame, shows how bad it is I had about 10 pms from a mod yesterday same message aswell :D

Regards to the tiling posts think dans trying to do somthing like when someone posts on one forum its repeated on the others but I think that's bad unless it's both trades etc

Last edited:
It's hit and miss as well. One minute it's fine and then it plays up. Been reading posts but not posting.

I havent found it too bad from a technical point of view, but am feeling that the overall atmosphere on the forum is much more negative than when I joined.

I havent found it too bad from a technical point of view, but am feeling that the overall atmosphere on the forum is much more negative than when I joined.
That's because there is a lack of funny comments by you. Other than that, it's just my drivel :90:

That's because there is a lack of funny comments by you. Other than that, it's just my drivel :90:

same as all the above for me. Frustrating !
Is it fixable or are we doomed ?

I'm getting same faults , sometimes getting that forum is unavailable and it go's off for a day, thought it may be my location (Dartmoor)

Do you think it's the Electricians trying to sabotage us !! :computer:

I've had it where it takes an age to open anything, also very confusing once you click submit on a message, got a feeling from a reply on another thread (although I may be wrong) that I'm using duplicates to bump my post count, so until the forum works again, I'm out.

The double posting is tedious and the tilers threads are abit annoying. I think it's always quiet on here at the beginning of the year. People are too busy getting back to normality.
I'm sure Facebook doesn't help and adding a link to Facebook on the forum probably adds to that issue in my opinion.

Is this something that is being sorted or will it stay like this ?

Until Dan or Lou decide to pop their heads up and tell us, gawd only knows mate.
For now it`s either count the tumbleweed or hibernate, think I`ll go hibernate.

I've had it where it takes an age to open anything, also very confusing once you click submit on a message, got a feeling from a reply on another thread (although I may be wrong) that I'm using duplicates to bump my post count, so until the forum works again, I'm out.

That may of been me in a techy moment, no offence against you meant JC.

Its v slow indeed. Sometimes i back out of replys not knowing if its sent or not as other things to do. Can take 45s to over a minute to post.
The odd and i mean very odd time it is instant

It's really annoying trying to view this forum on a phone. The left hand column squashes everything in the main part and makes it difficult to read.

It's really annoying trying to view this forum on a phone. The left hand column (which is all advertising) squashes everything in the main part and makes it difficult to read.

Any update on this ?
Still slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Any update on this ?
Still slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Last I read Dan was working on it this week then putting us on the same software platform as the sparkies & the tillers forum. He did offer a YAY? and my response was NAY!

He's a northern monkey......

Webbed fingers and all that. ...

BOOM, ***Drops the mic***

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lack of posts/ replies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock