Discuss Lack of posts/ replies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
There's a distinct lack of postings recently by members.
Is this because the forum is soooooooo slow.? Some are taking minutes to go through. Half way through, I move on.

anyone else having the same issue?

A few things seem to be happening of late when I've posted something it takes between1and2 minutes to go through some guy's or girls posts are coming through doubled and then there's lots of tiling posts.....I take it that mods are aware and are on the Case behind the scenes......regards Turnpin oh and to add insult to injury my emojis clicked on the end of my posts somehow jump to the front of the post.....????

Same with me. Some of my posts look like they are not going through, they take so long.
Some of my posts were duplicated and I remove the duplicate immediately, but strangely majority are okay.
Edit, - this post took about a minute to go through and it duplicated, so had to remove last

Last edited:
It is a shame, shows how bad it is I had about 10 pms from a mod yesterday same message aswell :D

Regards to the tiling posts think dans trying to do somthing like when someone posts on one forum its repeated on the others but I think that's bad unless it's both trades etc

Last edited:
I havent found it too bad from a technical point of view, but am feeling that the overall atmosphere on the forum is much more negative than when I joined.

I'm getting same faults , sometimes getting that forum is unavailable and it go's off for a day, thought it may be my location (Dartmoor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lack of posts/ replies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock