Discuss Lack of posts/ replies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
There's a distinct lack of postings recently by members.
Is this because the forum is soooooooo slow.? Some are taking minutes to go through. Half way through, I move on.

anyone else having the same issue?

I've had it where it takes an age to open anything, also very confusing once you click submit on a message, got a feeling from a reply on another thread (although I may be wrong) that I'm using duplicates to bump my post count, so until the forum works again, I'm out.

The double posting is tedious and the tilers threads are abit annoying. I think it's always quiet on here at the beginning of the year. People are too busy getting back to normality.
I'm sure Facebook doesn't help and adding a link to Facebook on the forum probably adds to that issue in my opinion.

I've had it where it takes an age to open anything, also very confusing once you click submit on a message, got a feeling from a reply on another thread (although I may be wrong) that I'm using duplicates to bump my post count, so until the forum works again, I'm out.

That may of been me in a techy moment, no offence against you meant JC.

Its v slow indeed. Sometimes i back out of replys not knowing if its sent or not as other things to do. Can take 45s to over a minute to post.
The odd and i mean very odd time it is instant

It's really annoying trying to view this forum on a phone. The left hand column squashes everything in the main part and makes it difficult to read.

It's really annoying trying to view this forum on a phone. The left hand column (which is all advertising) squashes everything in the main part and makes it difficult to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lack of posts/ replies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock