Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Knipex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

Im a big fan of knipex cobras.
Just been to recent phex at old trafford and they have some great new kit.
They have new grips that you dont nees to adjust. The jaws are opened wide and you just squeeze the hamdles and they auto adjust to the correct width to give maximum leverage. Awesome....

Also they have a new grips/shifter combo. The jaws adjust to the size required thwn you squeeze so therw is no jaw waggle like you get with a well used set of shifters. Again really good kit.

prefer the alligators myself but knipex kit is the dogs nuts

I've never tried the knipex self adjusting grips but if they are anything like the ones rothenberg had a few years back i wouldn't like them.
Cobras or alligators for me.
I bought a set of raptors a couple of weeks ago but threw them up the back of the garage somewhere after a 1 day trial :smile:

Rottenburgers, what do they actually do, apart from rip off apprentices.

Last time i but a SP, it is them that ripped of Benzo!

I've never tried the knipex self adjusting grips but if they are anything like the ones rothenberg had a few years back i wouldn't like them.
I bought a set of raptors a couple of weeks ago but threw them up the back of the garage somewhere after a 1 day trial :smile:
not a fan of self adjusting grips either

im pro choice............ i like to choose what setting my grips are at :)

i had a go on the adjusting knipex ones and they seem really really good, lock into place like the cobras so no squashing fingers,only trouble is list price around sixty quid. havent seen the rottenbugger ones but not surprised that they get bad reviews.

if you ever tidy the garage, i'll give them raptors a good home :punk:

Love my knipex stuff but it is pricey bought a set of Irwin vice grip pump pliers other day and they are just as good at a fraction of the price.

Footprints are best for everything
Best bit of kit you will even get and cheap lol
But don't go for cheap brands go for original footprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Knipex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a gate valve that shuts water off to outside hose bib, and it leaks through the valve stem when open. The valve was installed 25 years ago...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've looked through old threads on similar questions, however i was hoping for advice regarding our house project. When i've read threads...
Replies
Views
En-suite shower room refurb needed in Twyford RG10, Berkshire before end January (overall dimensions: 335 x 157cm) ———————————— • Remove...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock