Discuss Knee and back support at work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm well past that stage can't work now without tramadol, tens machine and weight training belt for support gotta keep going though still got 9 years on my mortgage!

Simple answer: No.

If you're at the stage where you need something like this, time to give the job away.
I can see very few situations where this type of 'apparatus' would be more helpful than a hindrance in the Plumbing trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Knee and back support at work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm 53 now and my knees are well and truly playing up. I've used knee pads all my plumbing life but the pain is still there. Painkillers...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I'm back! It's been a year since my original post and I still haven't managed to resolve the mysterious water usage in my home...
Replies
Views
MrsL6795
M
Back