Discuss Kitchen Sink Trap Leaking in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Depends on your skill level the should be a screw / alley on the back to remove the spout then it’s finding new orings

Reply to Kitchen Sink Trap Leaking in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a...
Replies
Views
Morning, Moved house a few months ago and first issue is having a slight leak on tap in kitchen. Went under sink to turn off water and there are...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Hi, I have noticed the hot water faucet under the kitchen sink is leaking. It seems to be leaking underneath the cupboard. The flexible...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock