Search the forum,

Discuss Kickspace heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys, I am after one of the above but has a depth of about 200mm. Is there such a thing, they all seem to be over 300mm deep and 350mm wide. I would rather have one 500mm wide and 200mm deep. If any body knows the answer to this he or she will be on this forum. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kickspace heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a no-go. It's a tiny stone-walled, screed floored terraced cottage, with no easy route for the gas pipe. So we're looking at electric options). Two people...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the normal radiators get hot but two of the three towel heater/radiators don't get hot and the pipes feeding them are cool to the touch even after the boiler...
Replies
Views
Units involved: Gainsborough 10.5SE heater unit with Swirl (Screwfix 278PG) overhead shower kit with diverter. Hi guys. I have a Gainsborough 10.5SE shower heating unit. It has never given any trouble in the years I have had it. Until now it has been fitted with a generic handheld single...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with elbows), the last cm before the open end is pretty much straight, but as a result of the bend it is not perfectly round. I mean it is pretty much...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock