Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Just had a call 9pm on a sunday... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Indian lady, very poor English. How much to plaster the outside of my house?

I also had a call a month back from what sounded like a very old lady telling me all of her lights kept flickering.

That coupled with the 3 or so calls I've had about fixing washing machines I think might have to become a handyman - the work is there.

Snap, two minutes to 9. Didn't answer as I wasn't feeling very civil.

i havent got the energy to answer the phone at the moment .....................ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh wish i could type with me toes lol

I fix washing machines as part of my portfolio. If you know what you are doing the tasks are usually very simple and it's £50 min call out. Good profitable work when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just had a call 9pm on a sunday... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm looking for advice to help my heating engineer fix my problem! He actually installed the unit. It’s a 3 year old oil boiler, a...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock