Discuss Just found UK Plumbers :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the site; I am a DIY'er with many years experience. I always try to "Do It Right"; buying the correct tools for the job; whatever it is. I am nearly finished with a bathroom refit; this has been interesting :) . I found 40mm waste pipe running flat notched into joists over 4 metres ... had to hang 50mm off the end of the joists to get flows correct and redo all the waste connections for the bathroom and to an en-suite too... ho hum.

Looking forward to reading more of the posts on the site.

BR

Nigel

Hello and welcome

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the site; I am a DIY'er with many years experience. I always try to "Do It Right"; buying the correct tools for the job; whatever it is. I am nearly finished with a bathroom refit; this has been interesting :) . I found 40mm waste pipe running flat notched into joists over 4 metres . had to hang 50mm off the end of the joists to get flows correct and redo all the waste connections for the bathroom and to an en-suite too... ho hum.

Looking forward to reading more of the posts on the site.

BR

Nigel
Hi Nigel, welcome to UKPF you will find us a well meaning and well informed community. I have been in this industry 40 years and learn new stuff every
week, join in Rob Foster aka
centralheatking

Reply to Just found UK Plumbers :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming...
Replies
Views
I am refurbishing a bathroom and adjoining en-suite which back onto each other and are on the first floor of the house. Both have a toilet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m really hoping someone can help me please or at least point me in the right direction. We had a loft conversion finished last year and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am redoing my bathroom and I want a floor drain in it. I looked online and found the following: floor drain. I showed this to the...
Replies
Views
Hi...I really could do with some advice from some plumbers please. I have had a company refit my bathroom and I’m questioning the quality of the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock