Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Just found UK Plumbers :-) in the New Member Introductions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Nigelplus3

Nigelplus3 New Member

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the site; I am a DIY'er with many years experience. I always try to "Do It Right"; buying the correct tools for the job; whatever it is. I am nearly finished with a bathroom refit; this has been interesting :) . I found 40mm waste pipe running flat notched into joists over 4 metres . had to hang 50mm off the end of the joists to get flows correct and redo all the waste connections for the bathroom and to an en-suite too... ho hum.

Looking forward to reading more of the posts on the site.

BR

Nigel

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Hello and welcome

3. Rob Foster

Rob Foster Top Contributor!!

Hi Nigel, welcome to UKPF you will find us a well meaning and well informed community. I have been in this industry 40 years and learn new stuff every
    week, join in Rob Foster aka
    centralheatking

4. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Welcome along.

5. zzzjim

zzzjim Well-Known Member

Welcome Nigel,
    ...saggy pipe runs . Nasal memories !

6. Lou

Lou Administrator Admin Top Contributor!!

Welcome, how is your bathroom looking?